Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.553 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,080 zł (元9,181) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)