Cost of living comparison between Fuzhou, China and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.588 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,434 zł (元7,534) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨12,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)