Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,637 zł (元6,325) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)