Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.539 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,797 zł (元10,754) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (29 minutes ago)