Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.542 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,966 zł (元9,166) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (24 minutes ago)