Cost of living in Fushun, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.538 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,164 zł (9,596元) in Fushun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edinburgh costs £9 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $65 (about 3 hours ago)