Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.316 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 55% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,730 zł (€1,791) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (33 minutes ago)