Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.267 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 52% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,155 zł (€1,677) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (31 minutes ago)