Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.197 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 49% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,881 zł (€1,878) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 3 hours ago)