Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03361 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,074 zł (¥150,976) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (43 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)