Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03361 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 118% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,459 zł (¥162,427) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (about 1 hour ago)