Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03281 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 109% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,092 zł (¥338,062) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)