Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.027 PLN / AED
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 83% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,710 zł (Dirham 11,406) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (29 minutes ago)