Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.054 PLN / AED
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 98% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,174 zł (Dirham 5,856) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)