Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.197 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 100% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,196 zł (€2,191) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)