Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.191 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 102% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,061 zł (€1,208) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)