Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.313 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 107% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,459 zł (€1,498) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Jakarta costs Rp 46,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)