Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38504 PLN / BWP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,727 zł (P9,679) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)