Cost of living comparison between Francistown, Botswana and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39078 PLN / BWP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 21% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,778 zł (P9,668) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)