Cost of living in Franca, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Franca (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,689 zł (R$ 5,687) in Franca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)