Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.101 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,908 zł (R$ 5,366) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kaunas costs €238 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 115 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)