Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.994 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,211 zł (R$ 6,248) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)