Cost of living comparison between Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.177 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,472 zł (R$ 3,798) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)