Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,438 zł (R$ 5,569) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)