Cost of living in Foshan, China vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.557 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,536 zł (11,738元) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)