Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.563 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,044 zł (元7,185) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (41 minutes ago)