Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.546 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 4% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,420 zł (元9,931) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,643 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Windsor costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)