Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.835 PLN / CAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 71% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,229 zł (C$3,256) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)