Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.665 PLN / CAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 60% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,683 zł (C$2,883) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)