Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.659 PLN / CAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 60% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,468 zł (C$3,184) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)