Cost of living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.698 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida (United States) is 120% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,660 zł ($3,153) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)