Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.267 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 112% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,579 zł (€2,479) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (33 minutes ago)