Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23327 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 11% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,103 zł (ARS $17,589) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)