Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.312 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 76% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,118 zł (€1,883) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)