Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.221 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 73% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,325 zł (€1,972) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (about 2 hours ago)