Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.262 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 82% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,827 zł (€1,602) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)