Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.368 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 87% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,019 zł (€1,607) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Managua costs 75 C$ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgas costs 500 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (20 minutes ago)