Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 884 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.271 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,205 zł (R$ 2,522) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £194 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)