Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.005 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,033 zł (R$ 7,990) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (43 minutes ago)