Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.005 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,568 zł (R$ 5,540) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)