Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.221 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 97% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,861 zł (€2,099) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)