Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38850 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,905 zł (12,627 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)