Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40865 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,355 zł (5,763 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)