Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.302 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 80% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,347 zł (€2,173) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)