Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.308 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 79% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,287 zł (€2,156) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)