Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.254 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 88% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,228 zł (€2,170) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)