Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05181 PLN / BDT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,656 zł (Taka 70,551) in Feni.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)