Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05370 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,937 zł (₨73,320) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)