Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05269 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,953 zł (₨75,031) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (40 minutes ago)