Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.176 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 42% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,648 zł (€1,831) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)