Cost of living in Faro, Portugal vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.292 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,175 zł (€1,672) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)