Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06055 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,645 zł (₨60,200) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (33 minutes ago)