Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.270 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 62% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,591 zł (€1,778) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (41 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)