Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.364 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 78% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,457 zł (€1,021) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 2 hours ago)