Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.170 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 59% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,135 zł (€1,711) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (about 1 hour ago)