Cost of living comparison between Faisalabad, Pakistan and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03795 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,149 zł (₨82,979) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)