Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.995 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 92% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,987 zł (£1,199) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)