Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.176 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 62% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,107 zł (€1,941) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,576 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (42 minutes ago)