Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.327 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 66% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,965 zł (€1,841) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Niamey costs 645,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lublin costs 40 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)