Cost of living in Evora, Portugal vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.295 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 61% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,991 zł (€2,093) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (41 minutes ago)