Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.254 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 64% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,696 zł (€2,044) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)