Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.368 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 91% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,981 zł (€1,369) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)