Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.287 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 93% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,671 zł (€2,256) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)