Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,414 zł (5,813TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)