Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.022 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,040 zł (3,955TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ostrava costs 16 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)