Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.560 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 123% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,710 zł (kr19,136) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)