Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.569 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 127% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,226 zł (kr17,978) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (41 minutes ago)