Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 134% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,408 zł (kr21,577) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)