Cost of living in Emmen, Netherlands compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.165 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Emmen (Netherlands) is 56% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,031 zł (€1,688) in Emmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)