Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03633 PLN / KES
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 4% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,597 zł (Shilling126,524) in Eldoret.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)