Cost of living in Elazığ, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.979 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elazığ (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,683 zł (3,762TL) in Elazığ.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (41 minutes ago)