Cost of living in Elazığ, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.659 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elazığ (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,055 zł (4,636TL) in Elazığ.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Georgetown costs 56,000 G$ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (18 minutes ago)