Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 68% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 1,527 zł (Bs 32,647,257) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (42 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)