Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41215 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 73% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,415 zł (Bs 13,139) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)