Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01249 PLN / VES *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 63% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,173 zł (173,921 Bs.S.) in El Tigre.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)