Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38348 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,212 zł (8,376 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 12,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)