Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39689 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,308 zł (8,334 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)