Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.046 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 90% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,747 zł (4,537 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (40 minutes ago)