Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.025 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 75% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,556 zł (8,347 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (40 minutes ago)