Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 97% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,146 zł (5,652 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)