Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.032 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 119% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,371 zł (11,014 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)