Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.975 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 108% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,032 zł (11,319 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)