Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.070 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 92% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,986 zł (5,596 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (33 minutes ago)