Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.968 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 107% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,155 zł (11,529 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)