Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.863 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 109% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,145 zł (£2,498) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)