Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.950 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 99% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,209 zł (£1,254) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)