Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01091 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,497 zł (503,784 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)