Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01280 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,212 zł (329,159 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (36 minutes ago)