Cost of living comparison between Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01247 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,478 zł (278,865 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)