Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.305 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 109% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,062 zł (€2,570) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Liverpool costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)