Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.287 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 106% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,354 zł (€2,649) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)