Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40927 PLN / TJS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 25% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,748 zł (9,158 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)