Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38882 PLN / TJS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 28% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,233 zł (8,316 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)