Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39643 PLN / TJS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 27% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,438 zł (8,673 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)