Cost of living comparison between Durrës, Albania and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03172 PLN / ALL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 30% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,078 zł (128,563 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)