Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03231 PLN / ALL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,346 zł (165,462 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 2 hours ago)