Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03194 PLN / ALL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 31% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,096 zł (128,247 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (28 minutes ago)