Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03270 PLN / ALL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,247 zł (160,446 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 20 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (42 minutes ago)