Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03420 PLN / ALL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,893 zł (172,299 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Gurgaon costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)