Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.360 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,801 zł ($2,619) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)