Cost of living in Durban, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27022 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,708 zł (R 21,125) in Durban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)