Cost of living in Durban, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29412 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,046 zł (R 20,556) in Durban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)