Cost of living in Durango, Mexico vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19824 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,078 zł (Mex$ 30,658) in Durango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)