Cost of living comparison between Duque de Caxias, Brazil and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.208 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,043 zł (R$ 3,346) in Duque de Caxias to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)