Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.940 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 126% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,060 zł (NZ$2,401) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)