Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.579 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 105% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,274 zł (NZ$4,371) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (34 minutes ago)