Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01336 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,890 zł (365,980 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)