Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01413 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,891 zł (275,324 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)