Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01364 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 14% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,281 zł (313,794 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)