Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01349 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,918 zł (438,629 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 3 hours ago)