Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,730 zł (419,222 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)